New BambooHR Integration Now Available
Deputy has released a new version of the BambooHR integration that allows you to:
- Automatically add and update employees from BambooHR to Deputy
- Automatically pull employee leave balances from BambooHR to Deputy
- Automatically send approved leave requests from Deputy to BambooHR
We have heard from many of our BambooHR users that our integration is constantly unreliable and unpredictable.
With this new integration, we make the setup easier by allowing you to:
- Easily map your BambooHR locations, departments and divisions to equivalent Deputy locations - previously you had set up the list of custom fields for Deputy locations in your BambooHR account, you no longer need to do this.
- Easily map all of your BambooHR time off types to Deputy leave rules - previously you had to name it correctly to get it to work, you no longer need to do this.
How to use it
Make sure you delete your old BambooHR integration first:
- If you are a Premium, Timesheet only, Schedule only customer, you can go to Integrations under "Hello, Jack" in the top right
- If you are an Enterprise customer, you can delete the integration by going to Location Settings
The new integration can be accessed on the People tab
Need help? Read more about how the integration works here
Got feedback to share? Go to Deputy > Help > Give us feedback