Feature improvements across Business Insights , Stats Panel and Schedule vs. Timesheet vs. Sales Report
What's new ✨
In Business Insights:
- managers will be able to track the total hours and costs breaking down by Shifts, Leave, Salary costs, Open Shifts' costs to better understand the performance of their business.
- a leave toggle has been introduced to allow managers to config if leave hours and costs to be included or excluded from the total hours/costs
- managers will have a better glance view to track total hours breaking down by Shifts, Leave, Required Staff hours to easily adjust their schedules.
- you can also toggle time-off section or the leave toggle from the dropdown list in any area views to decide if leave hours/costs should be included or excluded from the total number.
- Open shift costs have been added as an individual row to be shown in the report to make the total cost data to be consistent.
- Leave hours and costs have been extended to include both future leave as Scheduled hours/costs, and approved past leave as Actual hours/costs to ensure data consistency with BI and Stats Panel.
- Employee list shown in the RSTS report has been restructured to be consistent with Schedule Views.
Why is this useful for my business? 💪
Managers could rely on the solid data provided by Deputy platform to monitor how your business is running. With leave toggles in place, it is all under your control to decide if leave data should be included or not into the total hours and costs.
How can I start using these new features?
Those new features will be progressively rolled out to every account in the next few weeks.
You can also sign up for our Beta program to get first access today.