What’s new ✨
You will have the ability to multi-select any combination of areas in the new schedule location selector (web).
- Flexibility with Multi-Select Locations - Making the schedule view more relevant by only showing exactly what you want. You can select any combination of locations & areas when scheduling
- Efficiency - If you need to view and work across multiple areas and locations, you can now select them all in one go without having to frequently change location
- System Performance - By showing only what you want, the Deputy platform doesn’t have to find all the shifts and staff you don’t currently need to look at. This helps the schedule perform faster and is one of a long list of upcoming performance enhancements we have planned — stay tuned!
How to use it
- Navigate to the schedule and you’ll find the new location selector where it’s always been
- Choose "Select Multiple"
- Select which areas and/or locations you’d like to view
- Hit "Done" to view your selection on your schedule
Got feedback to share? Go to Deputy > Help > Give us feedback or simply book a 30 minute meeting with us here.