Who doesn’t love a fresh new look? You may have noticed the People tab and employee profiles have a new look and feel. We have redesigned it for better navigation and so you can find & edit the information you need quicker. We’ve also reorganised and decluttered a few existing sections:
- Profile includes personal details, employment details (where they work, training, pay, working hours), journals
- Scheduling will have everything related to shifts, unavailability and leave
- Activity includes news feed
This update is currently available for Scheduling, Time & Attendance, Premium accounts. Enterprise accounts coming next year!
And it's not just a pretty face! The new People tab is loaded with new features:
- Pay by area: pay your staff different rates for higher duties, like working in a specific area or with hazardous equipment
- Agreed hours & overtime: do you want your staff's overtime period to be calculated over a 2 or 4-week period? now you can! For example, Emma's agreed hours are 45 hours for two weeks, therefore she will be paid overtime when she exceeds 45 hours within a two week period.
- Regular working hours (next month): do you have staff who work the same days and time every week? set up their working hours so you can auto-schedule them each week
- Request documents(Australia only): managers can now request documents during the onboarding process, things like certifications, licences, signed contracts etc. You won’t be able to upload a document to send to new hires (yet) - coming later this year.
Click here to read more about it.
Got feedback to share? Go to Deputy > Help > Give us feedback