- Set agreed working hours, by allocating the number of hours your part-time staff will work for the week
- Create and assign work periods, to customise agreed working hours to suit your unique business rostering cycles
- Better manage overtime through selecting when overtime payments kick if an employee exceeds their agreed working hour limit
In Australia, managers do not have a way to manage part-time employee’s agreed working hours to ensure they are getting the correct overtime pay. Part-time awards follow the full-time award rule for overtime, which is usually 38 or 40 hours. This means if a PT worker is contracted to work 35hrs a week, their overtime rate will not apply until 38 or 40 hrs, which provides incorrect pay for part-time workers.
- 2-weekly & 4-weekly work periods
- Managers will be able to specify the agreed days and times for an employee
- Scheduling enhancements, get alerts when you’re scheduling employees over the agreed hours
How to use it
Click here to read more about how to use it
Got feedback to share? Go to Deputy > Help > Give us feedback
How to get it
This feature is still in BETA & will roll out to all accounts over the coming weeks.