Import Deputy Forecast into Manager Forecast Improvements
Importing Deputy Forecast data into Manager Forecast is now under your own control.
- While you are editing any metric's Manager forecast data in the editor, Deputy forecast data will not be auto-populated into Manager forecast any more.
- Instead, you can click the button "Import Deputy Forecast Data", Deputy Forecast data will be populated and over-writing your Manager Forecast as your request.
- You can keep adjusting the data after the Deputy forecast data is populated into your Manager Forecast as usual
- Apply the changes by clicking on the "Save" button at the end.
Instead of auto-populating Deputy Forecast data, manually importing Deputy Forecast data into Manager Forecast with simply one click can ensure:
1. Deputy forecast data is only imported into Manager Forecast under your needs.
2. No unexpected accidents happened any more for Deputy Forecast over-writing Manager Forecast data automatically. It is all under your control to decide when you need to import Deputy Forecast data to overwrite Manager Forecast.
3. A better user experience for less confusion. Your Manager Forecast data is always consistent between the Summary and Metric Editor in Business Insights especially when you set one day's Manager forecast data as $0 in Summary View, while before this changes, inconsistent more than $0 was shown in Metric Editor because of the auto-import which created tons of confusions.
Leave us Feedback
Love this new feature? Think it could be better? Go to Deputy > Help > Give us feedback