A new web-based Time Clock ⏱
What's new ✨
We rebuilt our web time clock from the ground up to bring you an easier way for your team to clock in and out.
This new Time Clock can run in a browser on any device, including your workplace tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Time Clock home
We found that some of our customers used devices that did not support running our iOS Kiosk or Android Time Clock apps and resorted to using our legacy Web Kiosk which did not support all of Deputy's latest features.
Some of our customers had staff that did not own smartphones or did not have accessible internet access at their place of work.
The new Web Time Clock is a great, lightweight alternative for these businesses as well as businesses who do not want to purchase additional hardware like tablets.
For those using the existing legacy Web Kiosk you will notice the new Web Time Clock:
- has a new consistent design with the rest of Deputy
- has a smart team member list for faster clock-ins
- supports shift questions
- supports editing timesheets (if enabled by your workplace)
- supports showing team members from all your locations
How to use it 🤓
Check out how to use the new Web Time Clock.
Here are some things you should know:
- as a manager, you'll be able to launch it directly from our website once you've logged in (no more hidden links) COMING SOON
- it supports all the Deputy clock in and out features except for Shift Pulse and photo capture
- it requires internet access and does not work offline
Got feedback to share? Go to Deputy > Help > Give us feedback
How to get it 🧪
Simply follow the steps on this page to set it up.
If you're already using the legacy Web Kiosk, simply PIN in and tap the "Update to the new Time Clock" banner at the top. If you need more help, follow these instructions.