Labor model feature has been improved to be more flexible and easily managed in the centralized Business Insights!
What's new ✨
- Administrators can restrict who can manage the labor models via Business Settings now.
- Can View/Run Labor Model : Users who have been assigned with this permission will only be able to read and run the labor models that have been set up for them.
- Can Modify/Delete Labor Model: Users who have been assigned with this permission will have the full power to manage (add/edit/delete/copy) labor models in their managed locations.
- For users who have neither of those 2 permissions, they will not be able to see Labor models in Business Insights.
- Enterprise customers can also set those permissions in the Employee Role app.
- We also introduced Bulk Actions for labor model.
- Bulk Delete will allow managers to delete selected labor models by one click.
- Bulk Copy will enable managers to easily duplicate selected labor models from one location to other locations.
Labor model is a powerful tool that will help you to make data driven decisions for your scheduling which will make a big impact on your business performance.
With the new permissions and bulk actions in place, you can manage your labor models in one centralized location and easily duplicate to other locations by your authorized managers only.
How to use it 🤓
Got feedback to share? Go to Deputy > Help > Give us feedback