What's new ✨
We have completely rebuilt the bulk import tool, which will allow you to import and/or update employee data and pay rates into Deputy from CSV.
You are now able to import -
- Employee/team member data, along with pay rates
- Training modules
We heard from many customers about challenges in importing data into Deputy.
The new bulk import has many capabilities -
- Upsert - Insert new data and update existing data in single import operation
- Validations - Validate data (example - valid location or stress profile) before importing
- In-place editor - Correct errors directly in editor (no need to download, correct and re-upload)
- Export - Export all existing data so that you can edit and re-import (Bulk updates are easy now!)
- Sample Import templates
- Bulk Import History - Review previous imports
How to use it 🎯
On the People tab, click Add People and then Bulk Import/Update.
Select the type of data you want to import viz. Employee/ Team member or Training.
If you want to update a large number of existing employees, you can export/download -> update -> re-import data. Export file format matches import format.
Please refer to the help guide for detailed information.
How to get it 🙋
Bulk import for Employee/Team members and training is available to all customers.
Bulk import for pay rates is in beta and will be available in coming weeks. If you are interested in exclusive beta access, please let us know here.
What's coming next 🏆
We will continue to add more data types to bulk import in coming months -
- Enterprise employment term assignments
- Sales Data
- Leave Balances